Zoals ik beloofd heb in mijn vorige blogpost zijn hier de release notes van ON1 Photo RAW 2021.5 (Bron: on1.com)
Je kan het 14-dagen gratis proberen via https://bit.ly/3xvhdpV
En op dit moment is er een mooie promo van 30% korting bij zowel aankoop, upgrade als abonnement met de code: LAUNCH30. Deze code is maar een beperkte tijd geldig dus wees er snel bij.
ON1 Photo Raw is beschikbaar in 11 talen waaronder Nederlands.
New Features in ON1 Photo RAW 2021.5 for Computers
- Customize Keyboard Shortcuts — The new Shortcuts dialog allows you to view and change what keyboard shortcut, or hotkey, is used for most functions. You can change the key used to access any tool, tool option, module, or menu item. You can even assign shortcuts to menu items that don’t have a shortcut yet. It’s perfect if you live in a locale that doesn’t use the QWERTY keyboard layout.
- Keyboard Control of Tone & Color — The powerful new shortcuts can also be used with the most-used image adjustments located in Develop’s Tone and Color pane. You can now adjust the exposure, contrast, shadows, highlights, and white balance options using keyboard shortcuts or the mouse scroll wheel. You can even adjust these controls with an external control surface like a Stream Deck, Loupedeck, Monogram, or similar devices.
- Cloud Sync for Presets and Extras — Cloud Sync now keeps your presets and extras like backgrounds, borders, textures, LUTs, etc. all in sync across all your computers. When you create a new preset or install a preset pack it automatically syncs to your other computers. This even works for saved filter styles, import presets, color profiles. You name it, it all stays in sync now.
- Re-editable Smart Photos for Adobe® Lightroom® Classic — Now you can re-edit your adjustments made in ON1 Photo RAW, maintaining your non-destructive workflow with Adobe Lightroom Classic. From Lightroom, you can send photos to ON1 Photo RAW, where you can retouch, crop, create layers, and add effects. The results round trip back to Lightroom as a normal Photoshop PSD where you can view and export them. If you want to adjust your settings made in ON1 Photo RAW, simply send it back to Photo RAW and all your settings are still there. You can re-crop, change the retouching, adjust the layers, or add or change filters.
- Batch Processing for Adobe® Lightroom® Classic — Now you can batch-process photos from Lightroom Classic with ON1 Photo RAW. You control the file types created and the settings to apply. It could be a preset or your own manual adjustments. You can adjust the first photo, and have the same settings applied to all the other photos, or pause on each photo to tweak the settings to your needs. For portrait photos, let the AI-based auto mode take over. It finds every face, analyses it,
- and adds the perfect amount of skin smoothing, and eye and mouth enhancements.
Learning Hub — The Learning Hub puts the information you need to be successful right at your fingertips. This floating window lets you access the video library, user guides, support pages, and loyalty rewards from right inside the app.
- New Cameras for RAW Support — Fujifilm GFX-100S, Sony Alpha 1, Sigma fp L. Updated tethered shooting for Canon and Nikon cameras.
New Features in ON1 Photo RAW 2021.5 for Mobile
- Histogram — A histogram is an essential tool for judging brightness and contrast adjustments while editing your photos.
- Save Local Copies of Cloud Sync Photos — For users of ON1 Cloud Sync, you can download local copies of edited photos stored on your computers for additional editing and sharing.
- File Info — Now you can view essential photo info like camera information.